Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bark, Bitch! Plus, Grappa Gets Censored, and Finally....Booties for Ryleigh

A quick rendezvous tonight in Sandy Springs with Grappa and Nonna on their way up to North Georgia for the BabyWatch (a/k/a The Ripening). Grappa and Nonna brought CrackHo a wonderful gift of Chips as part of our quest for the Right Italian Cocktail Chip. (And a little chemobrain demo included).

CrackHo in turn delivered baby booties imported from St. Simons Island for Ryleigh's going home event. (Assuming she does her coming out eventually). And no, they did not cost $100 (or even $300). There was more chatter about $100/$300 bootie(s) which HAD to be censored...

CrackHo's first time out of the CrackShack in 2 days, and Grappa's first time on Sinnergirls. Sorry we had to cut out most of Grappa's wit! But Grappa is quite a guy and has fended off the Sinnergirls for years as we try to rip the words out of his mouth (or censor him or whatever). But hey, this is a family blog. Sort of.

Freebster Boings, Malibu Barbie, and Mother & Diddy O'Sinnergirls are waiting breathlessly tonight by their landlines, Blackberries, I-phones, and dial-up modems to hear of Ryleigh's progress.

4 comments:

DFFF said...

I am so excited about so many things!!! Your dog, your outings, Ryleigh, booties - there is so much to be thankful for!!!
Mostly I am glad to see you smiling! You have come a long way and still have a way to go. Just trying to imagine what you must be feeling and how hard it must be to go through all of this and to still see you smile is very inspiring to me!!!

susangray aka sugarpeanut said...

C-Ho your looking very chipper and not to mention that you look Great I am Praying that your up beat mood will continue GB(BCB) I am really excited for you and Dale on becoming Grandparents I know Harris and Tiff are ready for the big day Can't wait to see the pictures of baby Ryleigh Joni Love and Prayers to ya

CrackHo said...

Hi gals! thanks for your messages and for checking in. Yep, CH has some good days. Since I slept 4 hrs yesterday afternoon, I was doing A-OK by 7:30PM!

BTW, my foster dog went home to his parents (next door). He was a real lick-em-and-leave-em kind of guy. Sigh.
love,
CH

uvArab said...

Typical arab's Sunday during football season: After church, I went to one of the internet coffee shops next to the shuttle stop for the Jaguars games.

I was tapping away on my laptop, when this cute little girl in Jags clothes pivked up my cellphone and said to her father: "Daddy, here's what Mommy does every time she's driving anywhere." He said: "That's the nice man's phone, honey... put it down."

She put it down all right... right into my cup of coffee. Fortunately, I have insurance, but lost my entire cell list.

What a sweet little girl! Remind you guys of anyone?