Monday, September 1, 2008

Don't Lick Me!!!

It starts with a soaking wet blonde fellow ducking under your garage door in the middle of Hurricane Fay's downpour. OK OK you can sleep here Just Tonight. Then there are those brown eyes. He is so grateful, so loving, so needy. Then that good morning lonnnnggg stretch and Big Grin that say "I am soooo glad to see you!"....

Then...before you know it...a flash of wet lips and a searching pink tongue....ARGHHH! DONT LICK ME!!! Gross!! Dog germs!!! (Who the hell did you THINK was sleeping in my garage???)

The end of the world is near: CrackHo has been dog sitting this week. Well, actually Dog Garaging. And a little walking. Then a little more walking. Then a car ride or two. Then a play date. Then a sidewalk cafe in Roswell. Then Target. Then Starbucks. Then another Starbucks.

Please don't tell Sam! He'd never lick my head again.

10 comments:

Malibu Barbie said...

That is one well traveled crack dog.

Black Canary Barbie said...

There aint nuttin like a little dog sugah to make a crack ho!

Malibu Barbie said...

You could also say, "there ain't nuttin like a little dog sugah to make a ho crack!"

CrackHo said...

Malibu and Black Canary! I can't believe you didn't bap me with a rolled up newspaper about having FOUR accessories/clothing things that matched! And by the way I really had 5: my keyring that Rodney the Tire Boy gave me is also cobalt blue.

Malibu Barbie said...

It took me a while to get over you yelling "Shakespeare! Stop it!". I kept waiting to hear Shakespeare respond, "She is your treasure, she must have a husband; / I must dance barefoot on her wedding day, / And, for your love to her, lead apes in hell. / Talk not to me; I will go sit and weep / Till I can find occasion of revenge." (Taming of the Shrew, of course).

CrackHo said...

OMG Malibu you are so literate I have to freakin' Google you every other comment! I love it! And the Taming one is toooo funny! Sadly, we had one last night together and he left me for Linda (not the wig, the neighbor) this morning.

Malibu Barbie said...

Just another love'em and leave'em dog. Thank heavens for Sam.

Mo'Jo(e) said...

Sam is too busy this week in Minneapolis to be worrying 'bout licking yo' head!

susangray aka sugarpeanut said...

Ya'll sinnergirls are toooooooo funny But I gotta say there is no lovin like dog lovin

Stella said...

I'm with Sue on this one, good unconditional love! It's the best!
Joni, loved all your matching accessories! Stel