Sunday, July 27, 2008

Baby Shower: Part 1 of 4 / Where's Joni?

As noted in our intro (little column to the right), while we're getting Crack-Ho through this nasty cancer business, we're also eagerly awaiting the birth of Black Canary Barbie's first grandchild (which makes it Crack-Ho and Malibu's first great niece, Mother of C-Ho and Malibu's first great grandchild, etc etc - do you really want our entire family tree?). So today, we had a happy baby shower for little baby Georgia. This is the first of four posts today about the shower, and features our dear family friend, Koneta. Enjoy!

4 comments:

CrackHo said...

Awww...thanks Koneta! Love your top! Sorry I missed the baby fiesta (and yes I was resting but sadly not b/c my date had tired me out AT ALL).

uvArab said...

What's that closing line on Faux News? Stay Brave, stay Alert, and Vote Republican (argh)
???

uvArab said...

Now this is a campaign commercial (LOL)

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/64ad536a6d

uvArab said...

Am I a dork or is this just male pattern ineptitude?

I had an important meeting at 7am Wednesday, and
usually wear a longsleeve blue Oxford shirt and "Rep" tie.

Everybody always gives me Simon's gift cards for prezzies, but
I hate to shop and hate malls even worse. They say I am hard to shop for because I'm a picky dresser.

I broke down Monday and went to Dillard's and Belk's, where I bought several shirts,
pants, shorts, etc.

Then Wednesday morning, I put on regular tailored pants, but decided to wear one of the new shirts and
tie.

I felt uncomfortable all morning... than I realized that they were in
someone else's purchase bag and didn't fit right.

I felt like a dork, because I really didn't pay attention while getting dressed.

Fortunately, I always take a spare shirt and tie, so I changed at lunchtime, which of course, everybody noticed and gave me major grief .

And to top it all off, now I have to go back to the mall and get the stuff I bought for me. I wonder who was surprised to put on my chosen clothes?