Thursday, July 24, 2008

They don't serve Sweet Tea in Itlee...

As I skip backward (there's a thought for a video clip) over the past couple of months I thought it only appropriate to share this photo I took of Joni in Florence.  Getting lost has never been so fun.  Oh, and  the infamous champagne, leather coat room is right around the corner.  C. Ho...hope you don't lose too much wait in the infusion room.  If you do it might call for another trip to Florence to get your "coat altered" if you know what I mean!! Sinnergirls ..as we have learned there is a surprise around every corner.  It may not include sweet tea or champagne but we can forever hold hands and skip!

1 comment:

CrackHo said...

thankee, Black Canary-ness!! I love you for picking a decent photo of moi! And, no worries about that antelope wrap. I plan to import my tailor from Firenze in February for a personal fitting...