Wednesday, July 23, 2008


The Etch A Sketch Moments of Cancer
A tool that all Crack Ho cheerleaders must have is an etch a sketch! In my portfolio of etch a sketchs I have two sizes. One is large and most commonly found in children's toy boxes (because I am still somewhat a child I keep it at my office). The other is a new portable size that Malibu Barbie gifted me with at the post Doc Henderson infusion info party. I plan to carry it with me wherever I go. The said use for these is simple: whenever something happens in ones day (ie : bone marrow extrusion memories; Juicy Jarboe sharing cancer news; R-Chop discussions, etc.) that is not pleasant and that one does not want to retain for further study-just etch a sketch your brain of that memory and voila!! it's gone. As the days ahead unfold we may be having to use our large and small etch a sketchs...so, get on your mark,get set and etch a sketch!

1 comment:

CrackHo said...

Now Black Canary, you must fly all over the place and rest assured that Deddy was checking out the chemo, oops INFUSION, patients for me as they paraded through, hoping to find me a date. You must take some time off from Doc Hen and have a "normal" life otherwise we will have NO ONE to tell us about fashion and style outside the Infusion Suite!!! I don't think I said anything remotely entertaining, I left my inflatable tongue in my lipstick purse, so it was pretty boring. love