Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Im-Ported

CrackHo and Black Canary here. CrackHo sez I heard I was once again entertaining U.I.V. (under the influence of Versed) even tho I left my inflatable tongue at home today. Malibu Barbie swooshed into the radiation support unit, pulled out her camera, took a picture, and I (reportedly) responded with a physical reminder of one of my middle names (Bird). Peeps, CrackHo had on NO makeup and NO accessories and Malibu was taking potentially shocking photos of the 'Ho in such a bare state! I'm sure she'll be posting later....

Tonight Black Canary and CrackHo enjoyed Italian cocktails at the Builtmore. BCB will share more below, but I must first bemoan the fact that my first-born and much-adored nephew today called me CrackHo!!! Child, I don't care how old you are, I am still AUNT CrackHo to you!!

BCB here with an evening post after port installation. For those of you who have never seen a port, well, it's not much to see....but CH got what they called a Purple Power Port with accessories (id bracelet to let folks know she has such a magnificant port mechanism). I tried not to be envious of a new bracelet; it's rubber so it was fairly easy to let go of the envy! Crackie slept for three hours post port import then was "set free" to sleep several more hours on sofa at crack's shack. Black Canary Barbie lounged, put mirror under nostrils of C Ho to check breathing status and did what we will be doing a bunch of...waiting. Other than the side effects of good narcotics, 'Ho is bruised all around port installation, is a bit sore, but amazingly together and ready for her next big step in healing and recovery: a good glass of chardonay (just kidding)..the first and count down to last of all chemo (R-chop for those of you who didn't know what her chemo cocktail of choice will be for the big, bad B Lymphoma). First infusion session begins at 8 am Thursday morning and finishing up Friday morning at 9am. I'll try to post from the infusion suite. Thanks for all your prayers, calls, emails and love: keep em coming! BCB

3 comments:

Skanky Mama said...

Hi Joni- Just wanted to let you know that I'm sending lots of prayers and good thoughts your way!!
S. Mama

Harris Georgia said...

I feel honored I was mentioned in the sinnersgirl blog!

CrackHo said...

Hey Skanks! thanks for all your prayers and support and thanks for posting!

And, First-Born Nephew, thank you for taking the time to Blog with your AUNT CrackHo!!
love to all