Friday, July 25, 2008

Warning: Very Bad Language! How to Manage your Medical Team Part 1

CrackHo here. My ENT guy "Juicy", who does get a lot of credit for scaring the shit out of me day 1 and hustling me into the OR ASAP, stepped waaaaay out of line with some paternalistic dismissive crap in response to my very direct question: "What are my chances?" So, after 1 cup of coffee and 24 grams of protein, I rise up and honk back. BTW, I do not look like this all the time, just in the morning and then only on days when I have cancer.

4 comments:

Stella said...

Joni, Dr. Jarboe was my surgeon too! He removed a tumor under my chin last year. Good thoughts are way! Stella

Stella said...

Oooppss! I meant good thoughts YOUR way!
Stella

CrackHo said...

hey Stella thanks! He is a great guy but I think my cat is older than Dr. J is. Thanks for posting and for the good thots!

Black Canary Barbie said...

Holly Cow...glad I'm just one of the back-up singers!
Love, kisses, BCB
PS HEY STella! Didn't ya'll think Doc Jarboe was juicy?