Thursday, July 31, 2008

Infusion Numero Uno


Done! Crack-Ho has completed Phase One of Infusion Numero Uno. Phase Two is tomorrow. Today was uneventful, as far as possible negative reactions go. A couple of hives broke out, but nothing Nurse Ashley couldn't take care of with an extree drip of Benadryl in that Infusion Cocktail. Thanks Ashley! Mother of Crack-Ho was present for the inaugural infusion, as well. Photo of C-Ho waiting to begin the drip to the right. See how relaxed she is? P.S. - great news all around today...we learned from Doc Hen that the cancer is confined to C-Ho's neck area which makes this nasty stuff super-duper-curable. Yeah, baby.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear the good news about the test results! Lifting you all up in prayer today!

S. Mama

DFFF said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DFFF said...

testing again

Stella said...

Great, great news! Still praying for you!

Stel

DFFF said...

YES, my test was okay.
Hi, it’s DFFF (Dear Family Friend Forever) as in BFF (Best Friend Forever) except I am DFFF (Dear Family Friend Forever). First I am honored to join you in your journey into the land of infusion. In order to fully comply I want you to know that I have a pen fetish; I drink KahlĂșa when I am alone, and was born with a D cup. My other known name (o.k.a.) is Koneta June Vining Perkins. I do not carry a weapon. I hope everything goes well today. I want to hear all about it!!! (Today)

CrackHo said...

OMG!! It's the power angels: Skanks, Stella, and DFFF!! Gurlz, thank you so much for posting. And ya know, I never thought about being born with a D-cup. Maybe I was but I just thought mine was for apple juice...
writing to you from the Infusion Suite where the margaritas are cold and the humor is crackling hot. I had 15 swoony minutes with the adorable Doc Hen so I can handle ANYTHING they put through my chardonnay access port this morning! hugs to all
CrackHo
PS They told me Kahlua clogs my lines...

Black Canary Barbie said...

Skank,drrr,stel: great to hear from you all. C Ho was all alone in her infusion suite today and I know enjoyed having your comments on the sinnergirls blog. BTW...we are working on sinnergirl merchandise (ie t shirts, mugs). We'll let you all know when available for purchase. Love to all, Black Canary Barbie

robin said...

Happy to hear the news is good....I LOVE the word cure!