Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Black Canary brings Conehead Mass Quantities of Chemo Candy!


A wonderful event chez Infusion today was the arrival of Black Canary Barbie with a giant gift bag with mass quantities of candy for the infusion picnic. Even more wonderful: some of it was wearable! That BCB thinks of everything, including edible accessories!

Here BCB captured the adventure of CrackHo Conehead discovering her inner Pocohontas look with a sweet-tart necklace. She then gave in to temptation. Funny nobody in the Suite wanted to try any candy after that...


Obligatory factual updates:
1. Doc Hen (OMG!!***sighs***) sez that oh yeah baby let's do some radiation treatment after all. Has everything to do with avoiding brain cancer. An avoidance which is top on the 'Ho's list. So CrackHo will spend part of the Yuletide under a very expensive tanning lamp (like to tan your innerds). Will def cut down on the snackage she consumes during the holidays. At least I'll be able to fit into my 'ho 'ho 'ho attire. Doc Hen sez no stomach tube so we won't have to worry about mashing up Freebster Boings most excellent chocolate and red pepper cookies into liquid...
2. CrackHo has discovered that Beldar Conehead is the dad, so therefore she cannot be Beldar. Connie Conehead just isn't bling enough for this here site, and Pyraamar the mom's name has been optioned by Mother o'CrackHo.
3. You can call it infusion but it feels like chemo. You can put lipstick on a pig and call it Monique but it is still a pig. You can call her CrackHo and she's still...CrackHo! (Hey Monique can I borry yo' lipstick??)

10 comments:

DFFF said...

Jonie, thanks for sharing all of your pictures. You really look great! I warn you that the Black Canary may see your head as a blank canvas and try to create something artistic - oh wait, I just had a thought - the next time we see you there may be a lampshade on your head!!!! Just don't let her stand you in the corner and start pulling on your earlobes!!!!

susangray aka sugarpeanut said...

Joni I wish I could look as good as you without hair If I could I would do it in minute I don't think you need a wig You look great

Black Canary Barbie said...

Dfff and sugarpeanut...so glad to hear from you Barbies! Dfff-oops, you should have never put that suggestion out in the open. Now you know my design head is going absolutely crazy thinking of art oportunity for the bald head. CHO and I had talked about painting the head...sounds like a good party! Ya'll game? Sugah, we must get together. I need sugah love and laughter desperately. GBG (grandbaby girl) hopes to enter the real world of Barbies any day, though. Mama Tiff is at the DR today hoping to get an induction or c-section date! Keep your fingers (with lots of rings on them) crossed. I'll let you girls know as soon as I hear today. Love all around (to you too Stella)

Anonymous said...

The poor old mine behind you, AJ looks a little freaked out by your outlandish behavior!

CrackHo said...

hey all thanks for the shout-outs! yeah, I think Black Canary will not be content for long with decorating Linda the Wig's face. The idea of pulling on my earlobes may require some large Diamond Studs to better grip said lobes! SugarP you are too kind! It does allow for a quick makeup and exit from the house in the AM...pack up that blowdryer gurlz! The guy behind us was fretting about buying 100,000 shares of some stock but he calmed down when his wife brought him in a giant bag of Lay's Chips. What is it with chemo that you just gotta have chips???I'm the same way some days but my Chip of Choice is salted Cape Cods.
Hugs to all,
CrackHo/Auntie CrackHo

Malibu Barbie said...

C'Ho: I wish you wouldn't talk about Monique that way.

CrackHo said...

M Barbie, who's Monique?

Malibu Barbie said...

'Ho:

3. ...You can put lipstick on a pig and call it Monique but it is still a pig...

xxxooo,
MB

Anonymous said...

BGB's (baby girl barbie) Momma here - so I love the pics of the Chemo Candy and while it looks as though you guys had a blast with it I must admit it is giving me cravings and I am a bit jealous!! Where do I sign up for Delivery Candy?!?! Or is there still plenty of the mass quantities of Chemo Candy left?

CrackHo said...

OMG it's BabyMama!!! Gurl, sooo good to hear from you! I be sharing my chemo candy witcha if u need it in the Delivery Suite. You make you a list of what u want to gnaw on...jes' not the leather restraints, k??
love
Auntie CrackHo