Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where do we grow from?

After talking to C Ho tonight I've realized that being mad as hell is ok. Cancer sucks!! You can all watch C Ho's video of "truthiness" about how she feels about the cancer now that chemo is showing its monster(cancer) killing self. What I find hard is that chemo stops you in your tracks in a physical manner....feeling and knowing you will beat the cancer is one thing. Living through the effect of battling cancer is quite another! Joni's good news via phone conversation tonight is that everything hurts but her ovaries (I think there is a small praise God somewhere in that)! I. BCB,hold on to that because to think of this suffering puts me under the covers. My sister deserves good and happiness. God, though, is big and better. I hold on to that truth that He is in control; He has His princess under the royal orders of heaven and I can't do any better than that!
Plans are in the making for eyelash lessons from the drag queen on Saturday...a fun event that we must flip to share with all of you. Now, if you are planning a wedding...the wedding eyelash program should come from another source probably...FYI, these are "chemo eye lash lessons" We somehow figure out a way to grow from all of this... Love all out to those of you on blog, Black Canary Barbie aka granniebarbie

4 comments:

susangray aka sugarpeanut said...

I could not imagine how Joni feels but she is very strong and God will get her thru this and yes it is in Gods hands He knows best BY ALL MEANS JONI BE ANGRY I know I would be I think it sets a way for healing. Yes BCB OR GB I am ready for lunch Let me know when
SUSAN

Black Canary Barbie said...

sugarpeanut..let me wait until grandgirl of BCB is born,but I so look forward to seeing you face to face...I need your love, BCB

Anonymous said...

John 14:1-3
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me..."

Black Canary Barbie said...

You are such a precious son of Barbie...I love you harrydawg, aka soon to be father of bcb's gbg!