Saturday, August 2, 2008

She's freaky and I like it.

Crack-Ho: This one goes out to you, from your loving bro-in-law, Freebster Boings. He's rockin' to a song about you by Justin Timberlake, lyrics as follows:

She's got me love stoned
Man I swear she's bad and she knows
I think that she knows
She's freaky and she knows it
She's freaky, but I like it
She shuts the room down
The way she walks and causes a fuss
The baddest in town
She's flawless like some uncut ice
I hope she's goin' home with me tonight
And all she wants is to dance
That's why you'll find her on the floor
But you don't have a chance
Unless you move the way that she likes
That's why she's goin' home with me tonight

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Bro', you and dat HO be super freak-aaaay. I like da way yo' hips be jammin'. You got me rollin' on da flo', I say rollin' on the flo'.

CrackHo said...

Sir Boings-a-Lot, OMG you are so totally awesome! CrackHo is trembling in her teeter-totter hee-hiles! You are Truly the Rock Star of this here entire blog and Crackster Love you a lot!!!
CH

Black Canary Barbie said...

What did we ever do without the "Flip"? Rebster Rocks. MB your camera skills continue to amaze me. I'll never see another white dude singing in his car and not be able to picture those swiveling rebster hips!
Where's my etch a sketch when I need one? BCB

Harris Georgia said...

OMG! That's not right...Good Job Unk Reb

Stella said...

Everybody okay??????