Friday, August 1, 2008

From the Piedmont Hospital Interventional Radiology Video Training Library: How to Use Your New Port

CrackHo here to give a big shout-out to Stella, Skanks, and DFFF for the props on the infusion post. By popular demand and just because you axed for it, here is the training film Black Canary and I made for Piedmont Interventional Radiology on "How to Use Your New Port."

You'll get to see all 3 takes we had to do to get the filming all synchronized and in a form usable for new patient instruction. After all, when one is sucking chard straight into the arteries, one rockets to a whole new level of "Cheap Date."


5 comments:

Black Canary Barbie said...

Radiology at Piedmont infusion suite will never be the same. If laughing helps healing I think you're cured! Crack Ho you crack me up...snorting through Saturday morning with a grin on my face, Love Black Canary Barbie

Anonymous said...

that's about the funniest thing I've ever seen, luv how you nutty chicks crack each other up - and share it with the whole world...

Stella said...

I am crying...I'm laughing so hard!!!! Oh my gosh! Joni, that was perfect!! I don't think I have laughed like that in a long time! You have got the perfect attitude, nothing is going to get you girl!

Stella

susangray aka sugarpeanut said...

Ok that was funny Dad got a big kick out of that But I would like to had a better video footage cause someone ( I think black canary barbie) was laughing so hard that I did not get all my training lession Keep the laughter coming Its the best medicine Love and Prayers to you Joni from your long ago neighbors The Gray's

CrackHo said...

UncleBill! Susan Gray! You guys are so terrific for checking into the training Video library. Love you for the shout-outs. Keep on writing and thanks for joining the looney bin.
love from
CrackHo