Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"Just tell them you come from France"

Tired of making Chia-'Hos every time I brushed my hair, tired of my hair blowing through the wind (instead of the wind blowing through my hair), CrackHo, on the advice of Chris at EnVy Salon in Roswell (go there, he will make you beautiful and happy), decided it was time to go retro as Beldar Conehead. Control what you can, baby!!


My wonderful hairdresser Chris, advisor, part-time therapist and soon-to-be famous star in the movie about the Cheating Bastard (playing himself the Fabulous Hairdresser, not the C.B.), stars in the pix below. He "got rid of a symptom" of cancer: that is, I don't make no more Chia-'Hos everytime I brush my hair. We celebrated with a touch of prosecco and some tears and a lot of laughter! Thank you, Chris!


Beldar & Ma Conehead











9 comments:

Stella said...

Jonie, you look absolutely fabulous!

Stel

CrackHo said...

Hi Stella! Thanks so much! you know, I got my wig yesterday and she is still in the box. I think I like "bald"!!
Love,
Crackster

Black Canary Barbie said...

Yes, Linda, the wig, has landed indeed. C Ho and I picked up from our wonderful Jennifer after 2nd chemo in infusion suite on Wednesday. Joni tried the Linda wig on (btw...the color is exactly as chia hair of C Ho), swished head left to right then immediately placed Linda in the box and didn't even let her sit in the backseat on the way home. Maybe more time is needed for bonding, but I'm all for crackie babie to be bald. I've encouraged a shopping trip for fabulous accessories now that the hair doesn't interfere with seeing fabulous earrings, necklaces and all other necessary accessories. As I, Black Canary Barbie, always say about my accessories," If you can't see me from across the highway, then I don't have enough on.""

Black Canary Barbie said...

Chris...if by chance you read the blog I want to thank you for being so awesome to our Crack Ho. The video was fabulous and funny...but made me shed tears of gratefulness for people like you to be in C Ho's life!

CrackHo said...

I knew Chris had led me down the Path of Fashion Righteousness by shaving when BCB sez: "You need to buy Big Jewelry!" Bling bling bling
love
CrackHo

Stella said...

I love it! Your eyes just POP!!! They are beautiful! I have been threatening for years to shave my hair off! After all, hair is just an accessory, right? It will grow back. I wish I had the gonads to just do it.....alas, I just have short hair. All my lesbian friends in the "hood" love it and when they first met me thought I was one of them! hehehe

CrackHo said...

Black Canary, the key is to guide me to non-edible accessories!!
love
crackho

Anonymous said...

You look stunning, Auntie Crackho! Can I rub your head if it's grants me good luck?

CrackHo said...

harrydawg my beloved nephew, yes, and it will mos' def bring you good luck!
love
Auntie CrackHo