Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lazy Saturday Morning at BCB's dreamhouse...

Black Canary Barbie has been spending a lazy Saturday morning going through old photos of her children and watching a movie heavily recommended by my "soon to be" daughter in law Lauren Young. Much to my delight this movie fits perfectly into the sinnergirl reportoire of must watch senseless, funny movies (As a forwarning to those with snobby movie taste, the Sinnergirl list begins with Talladega Nights!) When in the need for laughter and snorting I highly recommend watching "Norbit". Raspushia Lattimore's view of the world and her large, womanly self is perfect! I want to hand off an enlightening quote to those of you out there who hesitate to do for yourself (even wholesome sinnergirls love mani-pedis). Ras says..." Even a delicate flower like me needs a litle watering now and then". Welcome to the club Raspushia Lattimore!

1 comment:

susangray aka sugarpeanut said...

I think I will do one of these lazy Saturday's sounds fun
Susan